Saturday, November 21, 2009

I love the 90's!


If you don't know who's picture that is above, then you probably have been living under a rock and more importantly, missing out on one of the funniest television shows you will probably ever see. Mr Bean, a british comedy show about a man who really acts like a child, first debuted in 1990. The first time I saw Mr. Bean was after my friends suggested that I watch it. They lent me a tape of his first season and I was instantly hooked. For the next several years, I watched each season on television and bought the VHS tapes. Mr. Bean the television show ran from 1990-1995, plus two full feature movies. His latest movie was Mr. Bean's Holiday, which (to me at least), was just as funny as his television show. For the rest of my life, there will always be fond memories of watching Mr. Bean for the first time.
Below you will find a clip to two of my favorite scenes. Please, check them out!








Its not a tumor! Stop it! Who is your daddy and what does he do? Sound familar? It should. You may have heart these phrases from various Arnold soundboards that have been created, or you more likely have heard it from the 1990 hit movie Kindergarten Cop starring the one and only Arnold Swarteneggar. Kindergarten Cop was another movie I watched several times when I was younger. What probably drew me into this movie was the fact that the storyline involved a younger kid (around the same age as me when I first saw the film). This helped me relate to the movie and thus it became a must watch movie for me.

Who is your daddy and what does he do?





Girls love him! Guys wish they could be him! His name is Edward Sissorhands, opps I mean Johnny Depp! Released in 1990, the first time I saw Edward Sissorhands I was freaked out! When Edward Sissorhands first came out, I was a bit young to understand the dark humor of Tim Burton's classic movie. To me, the vision of a guy with sissors as hands just freaked me out! The film (even today) has its creepy, dark moments but I no longer get freaked out watching it! I will say this, I LOVE the movies setting, the dark mood fits the movie perfectly!

Are you a fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!